Thursday, April 1, 2010

Introduction


We’re talking about golf here, specifically Myrtle Beach golf.  I’ve lived in the area for 25-years and simply love the game.  I do not work in the golf industry.  I just enjoy writing, playing golf and being helpful to any visiting golfer that’s planning a trip to this great destination.

It all starts with reviews of the area golf courses.  If you don’t see your favorite course, or one that interests you, I just haven’t gotten around to writing the review.  I’ll also use this space to offer some news and notes that may interest both the Myrtle Beach visiting golfer and the local golfer. 

Every once in a while we’ll present an opinion on something golf oriented.  It may not be a subject exclusive to the Myrtle Beach area, but for certain something that all golfers can relate.  We may throw in a Myrtle Beach restaurant review on occasion and of course your opinions are welcomed and encouraged. Trust me we’ll be honest with you, but understand all of this is just one guy’s opinion!

Your comments are appreciated and I promise to respond just as soon as I have the answer to your question.  Become a follower, today and we'll keep you up-to-date with "what's new" and "what's coming" to the Myrtle Beach area.

No comments:

Post a Comment